20 May 2010

Commencement is over....

Commencement is over.  Its not necessarily sad.  Not necessarily happy.  Just a fact. 
It amazes me how much events can take it out if you.  I have recovered somewhat since Sunday.  At the end of the day Sunday, my "I" was completely empty.  My introvert was in desperate need of recharging.  I have had some time to do that this week, but despite time to do that I still feel empty and somewhat pulled in multiple directions. 

It is that time of year for me to think about moving again.  As it turns out, I am in need of a new place to live, no later than the end of July.  Right now, I have a possible new roommate, but we need to make a fast decision in order to get the apartment that we want.  I am tired of having to make decisions fast about moving.  I am tired of having to make decisions about moving period. 

I just want to have a place that is mine.  A place where I can paint and build and do everything that I want to.  A place where I can stay.  I don't want to move year after year after year. 

I guess that will come with hardwork and being a good steward of my money.  I am working hard to ensure that happens.

That's all for now.  Boring, I know.  Maybe more later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment