23 September 2010

and so it goes.

So while I was on the way to work from getting my hair done this morning, I saw it on the side of the road....another sign, in a completely different part of town than the ones I saw last night. Actually it was three signs. They said "You are loved" "for ever" "and ever". They made me smile.

I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the morning with a beautiful sister in Christ and in Mary Kay. It was wonderful to be in her home and to feel the peace that we only get from being in God's presence. We had wonderful conversation and I look forward to seeing what roads this friendship will travel.

This evening, I have the amazing pleasure of being able to serve at the CNU Board of Visitors dinner. I know a few of the board members and am looking forward to seeing them and to just enjoying my time with them. Today has been a good day. I have been able to enjoy classical music all day. I was able to make the phone calls that I needed to make for CNU. And the best part was that I woke up this morning in my right mind.

Strange to say that huh? Well, something my friend Ashley posted the other day on her Facebook page made me think of it. She said this
"I get to run with my sister this morning. Yes I just said - I GET TO run! Not
everyone wakes up with that opportunity each day. Sometimes I feel so
fortunate to be able to run...or even walk. Remember to count your blessing,
no matter what they may be!"

It really makes me stop and realize that I am blessed beyond measure. I know that the Lord has done, is doing and will continue to do great things in and through me.

=>h

so yeah today, for the first time in a while I really am              FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment