10 May 2011

Keep on Pressing On

Today is a bittersweet day for me.  Happy Boo, my grandmother, died this morning.  She is with Jesus now.  He has said "Well done, my good and faithful servant."  She is no longer in pain.  She is no longer suffering.  She is dancing and worshiping with the angels. 

God is faithful.  Despite difficult situations and circumstances He is faithful to see us through.  He is faithful to draw us to himself and to comfort our souls.  He is consistently watching over us and looking out for us.  He is ordering our steps and making plans and arrangements for our lives that we do not even know about yet.  He is in control. 

I am so thankful to be a part of a family that believes in Him.  God is our all sustaining power.  He provides the energy and everything that we need to survive.  He is our provider.  He is our victory.  He is our healing.  He is our refuge.  He is my provider.  He is my victory.  He is my healing.  He is my refuge. 
He is my comfort and my strength.  He is my portion.  He loves me with a love that I will never in my whole life be able to fully comprehend. 

Thank you Jesus, for the life that Happy Boo lived.  Thank you for the contribution that she made to my life.  Thank you for the time that I was privileged to spend with her.  


Jesus, I love you.  Thank you. 

FREE.  to cry tears of joy, mourning, and healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment