25 January 2010

It was a beautiful day...

So this morning dawned early...not so bright because of the rain and the fact that it was 6:30 ish when I got up. You read that correctly. I know, not exactly a 'Happy' wake up hour. I'm trying some new things in life right now. One of them is to get up earlier. And to establish a routine/stick to a schedule.




1.21.2010 So these are the Valentine's Day decorations that are on our kitchen table. This is what I decided to do after we finally took down the Christmas decorations this week. I just couldn't bear for there to be empty space. The table looked so lonely without decorations. (I also hung heart shaped sparkly garland above the table.)





1.22.2010 Yes, this is just a picture of my car. But there is a funny story behind the picture.... Friday morning when I got to work I had about 40 posters that I needed to carry up to my office on the 4th floor of the building. So I parked in an Admissions designated spot, turned my hazards on, and took all of the stuff upstairs. Around 3pm, I needed to go to the wearhouse across Warwick to pick up some items. I walked all the way out to the parking lot, only to then remember that my car was just outside of the building on the other side. I then remembered that I had left my hazards on...all day. Needless to say my battery was beyond dead. There were cars on either side of me and in the two spots in front of me. I called CNU PD and they brought a jump box, but my car was so dead that it wouldn't even catch well enough to start. Thankfully, one of the cars beside me ended up being my supervisors car and so she was able to give me a jump and got my car started.


1.23.2010 Good Saturday Morning Newport News! This was taken at City Center around 8:30am Sat morning. Yes, that is my shadow taking the pic. No, the pic is not supposed to be focused on the pole, that's just how it happened. I do not really know why, but this is the picture that made it for today. My coffee and muffin at Aroma's were good. I waited there for Justin to finish his employee meeting. Then we spent the day being lazy and watching movies. It was a good day.



1.24.2010 What you see here is what I found on my kitchen table when I got home Sunday night. It was lined up just like this. Oh Janet cracks me up. She is fun.







1.25.2010 This is my piggy bank. It collects my change until I need to spend it. Money weighs heavily on my mind tonight. I cling to the knowledge that "My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches and glory" (reference anyone?...I can't find it)
He is faithful even when we are not and for that I am incredibly thankful. He will provide.


AMEN!
I look forward to what tomorrow brings. Only He knows what the future holds.

*FREE*

No comments:

Post a Comment